Select the language
Some articles are also available in brazilian portuguese, czech, german, greek, spanish, and russian.
We are always looking for translations in all languages. You can contact us if you want to translate a part of the website.
- A GPS tracker found under a car in Besançon (France) 2021/04/22
- New page: overview of surveillance devices & Ears and Eyes newsletter 2021/01/06
- Update of the list of companies (november 2020) 2020/11/29
- Cameras found in the “ZAD du Carnet” in august (France) 2020/11/14
- A GPS tracker and a microphone found in a car in Berlin (Germany) 2020/11/07
- Update of the list of devices (november 2020) 2020/11/03
- A few informations coming from internal documents of the italian national police 2020/09/29
- Use of tracking devices by cops to target Wet’suwet’en solidarity organizing (in so-called “Canada”) 2020/09/16
- A few informations from a brochure on the french intelligence community 2020/07/09
- Microphones found in Follonica (Italy) 2020/02/21
- Microphones found in buildings in Pise and Follonica (Italy) 2020/02/10
- Examples of interactions between Italian justice and surveillance companies 2019/12/12
- New research focus : the surveillance industry 2019/11/07
- About two GPS trackers recently found in Greece 2019/11/05
- Update of the list of devices 2019/10/06
You can subscribe to our newsletter to receive news about our project by sending an email to:
Emails are sent when a new device is discovered, or when one of our publications receives a major update. Everything that is sent to the newsletter is also posted on the website.
This website is hosted by the Autistici/Inventati collective. If you like our work, please consider giving them money to support their infrastructure costs.
Category Archives: Publication
New page: overview of surveillance devices Cops and intelligence agencies sometimes use hidden physical surveillance devices – such as microphones, cameras, geolocation devices – to spy on individuals or groups doing subversive actions. The purpose of the new page is … Continue reading
As part of our research work on surveillance devices placed by cops, we publish a list of companies that sell physical surveillance devices designed to be hidden in spaces to law enforcement agencies. The list hadn’t been updated since 2019. … Continue reading
As part of our research work on surveillance devices placed by cops, we publish a list of found surveillance devices. The list hadn’t been updated since october 2019. It is now up-to-date with recent findings of devices and can be … Continue reading
When cops decide to spy on us using surveillance devices such as hidden microphones and cameras or GPS trackers, they need to get the devices from somewhere. It seems that they often buy these devices from private companies. The companies … Continue reading
Note : this call for contributions is also available in czech, french, italian, russian, and spanish. The States, according to their role of repression of individuals and groups doing subversive actions, put in place ways of keeping those individuals and … Continue reading