As part of our research work on the use of hidden physical surveillance devices by law enforcement and intelligence agencies, we publish a list of found surveillance devices.
The list now includes an “inside electronic devices” category, which lists physical surveillance devices hidden inside electronic devices. In this update, the following cases have been added:
- A GPS tracker found under a car in the United States in 2005
- A listening device found in a flat in Donostia (Basque Country) in august 2007
- A tracking device found under a car in the Basque Country in september 2007
- A GPS tracker found under a car in Urrugne (Basque Country) in august 2011
- A tracking device found on a truck in the United States in 2014
- A surveillance device found inside a desktop phone in march 2018
- A surveillance device found inside a smartphone in Moscow (Russia) in december 2020
The new list can be downloaded here.
If you wish to contribute informations, documentation, translations, or you are simply interested in the subject, you can contact us.