This page aims to list resources about the surveillance industry that have been published by other people than us.
- BuggedPlanet.info is an online encyclopedia about private companies and governmental agencies active in the fields of SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) and COMINT (Communications Intelligence). Although it isn’t its main focus, it also contains information about organizations marketing physical surveillance devices.
- The Global Surveillance Industry is a report that provides an analysis of the surveillance industry, including its history, products, and customers. It was published in 2016 by Privacy International, a charity based in the United Kingdom.
- The Hacking Team emails are an online database of more than 1 million emails leaked from the italian company Hacking Team, which markets intrusion software to governments and law enforcement agencies worldwide. It was published in 2015 by Wikileaks.
- ICWATCH is an online database of resumes of people working in the intelligence community. It allows searching among more than 400.000 resumes depending on multiple criterions.
- The Spy Files are a large collection of documents about the surveillance industry published from 2011 to 2014 by Wikileaks.
- Surveillance Industry Index (SII) is an online database of surveillance companies. It allows searching among more than 500 companies depending on their country of origin, the location of their offices, or the type of surveillance technology they market. The database does not seem to be updated since 2016.