Select the language
Some articles are also available in brazilian portuguese, czech, german, greek, spanish, and russian.
We are always looking for translations in all languages. You can contact us if you want to translate a part of the website.
- New page: overview of surveillance devices & Ears and Eyes newsletter 2021/01/06
- Update of the list of companies (november 2020) 2020/11/29
- Cameras found in the “ZAD du Carnet” in august (France) 2020/11/14
- A GPS tracker and a microphone found in a car in Berlin (Germany) 2020/11/07
- Update of the list of devices (november 2020) 2020/11/03
- A few informations coming from internal documents of the italian national police 2020/09/29
- Use of tracking devices by cops to target Wet’suwet’en solidarity organizing (in so-called “Canada”) 2020/09/16
- A few informations from a brochure on the french intelligence community 2020/07/09
- Microphones found in Follonica (Italy) 2020/02/21
- Microphones found in buildings in Pise and Follonica (Italy) 2020/02/10
- Examples of interactions between Italian justice and surveillance companies 2019/12/12
- New research focus : the surveillance industry 2019/11/07
- About two GPS trackers recently found in Greece 2019/11/05
- Update of the list of devices 2019/10/06
- Two GPS trackers and a microphone found in a vehicle (Italy) 2019/09/10
You can subscribe to our newsletter to receive news about our project by sending an email to:
Emails are sent when a new device is discovered, or when one of our publications receives a major update. Everything that is sent to the newsletter is also posted on the website.
This website is hosted by the Autistici/Inventati collective. If you like our work, please consider giving them money to support their infrastructure costs.
Author Archives: desoreillesetdesyeux
New page: overview of surveillance devices Cops and intelligence agencies sometimes use hidden physical surveillance devices – such as microphones, cameras, geolocation devices – to spy on individuals or groups doing subversive actions. The purpose of the new page is … Continue reading
As part of our research work on surveillance devices placed by cops, we publish a list of companies that sell physical surveillance devices designed to be hidden in spaces to law enforcement agencies. The list hadn’t been updated since 2019. … Continue reading
The information below comes from a recent article published by Reporterre, a left-wing environmentalist media. The article in question, whose “legalistic” approach disturbs us, can be read here: https://reporterre.net/Au-Carnet-des-cameras-cachees-et-illegales-pour-surveiller-des-ecologistes (in french). In august 2020, four cameras were found near the … Continue reading
(translated from the french translation at https://attaque.noblogs.org/post/2020/11/06/berlin-allemagne-sur-le-mur-est-a-laffut-un-petit-mouchard-retrouve-dans-une-voiture) As mentioned in the article “Some concrete elements on the searches of Berlin and Athens for a criminal association case” (https://kontrapolis.info/586, in german), a GPS tracker and a listening device were found in … Continue reading
As part of our research work on surveillance devices placed by cops, we publish a list of found surveillance devices. The list hadn’t been updated since october 2019. It is now up-to-date with recent findings of devices and can be … Continue reading
Notes : This article was made from the reading of thousands of internal documents from the italian national police (Polizia di Stato) dated from 2012. These internal documents were leaked several years ago and are since then freely available on … Continue reading
Use of tracking devices by cops to target Wet’suwet’en solidarity organizing (in so-called “Canada”)
Below are extracts from an article published on the website North Shore Counter-Info. The complete article can be read here: https://north-shore.info/2020/08/20/details-of-police-surveillance-targeting-wetsuweten-solidarity-organizing. North Shore Counter-Info has received legal documents that have not yet been made public containing details about recent investigations … Continue reading
A brochure about the french State intelligence services was recently published on the Internet. Below you will find a link to the article announcing its publication, as well as links to download the brochure, in english and french. Article announcing … Continue reading
(translated from the french translation at https://attaque.noblogs.org/post/2020/02/18/follonica-italie-les-murs-aussi-ont-des-oreilles) For about two years now, well-known spies have been listening without scruples to our daily life and privacy. We found four bugs, one in each room, at our home in Follonica. Each bug … Continue reading
(translated from the french translation at https://attaque.noblogs.org/post/2020/02/10/pise-italie-voila-encore) On january 31st we found microphones* in the Anarchist Garage in Pisa, as well as in the house of a comrade, in Follonica. The devices were connected to the electrical systems of both … Continue reading