- This article was made from the reading of thousands of internal documents from the italian national police (Polizia di Stato) dated from 2012. These internal documents were leaked several years ago and are since then freely available on the web. They can for example be downloaded from the website “euleaks.is” (we don’t know who is behind this website, take precautions if you access it).
- These documents were very likely published by a person close to the russian secret services, and who is known for having already published forged documents. You can find more informations about this individual at this address : https://emma.best/2019/03/20/the-russian-contractor-who-infiltrated-anonymous. However, we think that the documents on which this article is based are genuine.
An audio surveillance device was hidden at the Centro Studi Libertari di Montesanto, in Naples, in 2012
A document shows that an audio surveillance device installed in the place was operated by italian cops, at least between february and june 2012. This document can be found in the documents archive at the location “pack001/interesting/richiesta documentazione ai P.M. di napoli del 5.10.2012.doc”. You can also read it here (in italian) : https://cloud.disroot.org/s/sg5m2Fo6HYnnGsP/download.
Eight years ago, on 20 march 2012, the Centro Studi Libertari from the Montesanto district, in Naples, was searched by italian cops, including anti-terrorism police. You will find more informations on the subject in this article (in italian) : https://vesuviana.noblogs.org/post/2012/09/28/napoli-anarchici-il-doppio-livello-del-lavello.
A company called Micro Team was installing GPS trackers on vehicles on behalf of the italian justice, in 2011
A document shows the paperwork filled in by this italian company when it was installing the tracking devices on vehicles as part of penal procedures. This document can be found in the documents archive at the location “pack012/stuff04/MODULO DI INSTALLAZIONE.pdf”.
A company called Technologies and Organization for Intelligence (Toi) was marketing surveillance devices
Three documents (in italian) show that this company was marketing :
- An audio surveillance device
- In the archive at the location : “pack007/good04/Micro criptata LOWER.pdf”
- Can also be read here : https://cloud.disroot.org/s/DJ4qDAs4TePB4zG/download
- An audio and tracking surveillance device
- In the archive at the location : “pack004/good01/BlackCat new.pdf”
- Can also be read here : https://cloud.disroot.org/s/XeWysm3YbgdC6Y6/download
- A spying software made to be installed on the computer of a suspect
- In the archive at the location : “pack008/good05/Sistema di intercettazione telematica completa con pc.pdf”
- Can also be read here : https://cloud.disroot.org/s/nXrcsEr2m4DkJZN/download
And lots of other things…
Outside of our subject of interest, these documents show the habits of italian cops at that time. Several documents especially show their intelligence gathering work and their strategies to face the “anarchist movement”. Maybe some of these can help to better understand State repression and better oppose it.