Official website : gedion.lt
Address : Gedion, Ltd. Ukmerges 369a, Vilnius, LT-12142, Lithuania (according to the undated documents that describe their products)
Phone : +370 689 24 965
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal status : Lithuanian company registered under the name Bio Solutions.
Clients : Governmental law enforcement agencies (according to their website).
Products : Audio, video, and tracking surveillance devices. Their website does not give many details about their products.
Their 2021 catalog has been published in 2022 by the collective DDoSecrets.
Other older, undated documents describe their surveillance devices, including technical specifications and pictures. These documents are linked below.
Their audio surveillance devices include :
- A device called Kabuto able to record audio and store the recorded audio on an internal memory, without transmitting it.
- Devices called MicroWi and Katana FT-1 able to record audio, store the recorded audio on an internal memory, and transmit the recorded data either by Wi-Fi or on the 3G cellular network.
They market a video surveillance device called Micro IP Camera able to record video and audio on an internal memory, and transmit the recorded data over Wi-Fi, ethernet, or on the 3G cellular network.
Their tracking surveillance devices include :
- A device called MAGAV-300 able to obtain its own location using GPS, and transmit the location data on the GSM network. It is powered by a battery and includes a motion sensor in order to only work when a vehicle is moving. It also includes a “detach alarm sensor” able to detect when the device is removed from its position.
- A device called Hadasa able to obtain its own location using either GPS or the identifiers of the cellular base stations it connects to, and transmit the location data on the GSM network. It can be powered by a battery or connected to a vehicle electrical system, and includes an accelerometer in order to only work when a vehicle is moving. It can also record audio.
- A device called Shamir. The only document available about this device is its setup manual.
They also marked a device called Urken IS-1 designed to manage the power supplies of other devices in order to save power.